Thursday, November 8, 2007

Birthday party and Hunter in trouble




Last night for my birthday, we met friends at California Pizza Kitchen for dinner. It was so good! If you go out with Christine, just let her order. You can't go wrong when she orders at a restaurant! We shared the Jamaican Jerk Chicken Pizza, a yummy salad (forgot the name) that had avocado, chicken, edamame, and then lettuce wraps, too. It was her son's birthday, too. Then we all sang Happy Birthday and had some super-rich, great, chocolate cake. When we got home I got to open my presents from James and the kids. My kids love to wrap presents and use LOTS of ribbon on their gifts! They love to give gifts and keep secrets about what the gifts are. They kept telling me that they bought me a new toilet and a new trash can! Then we had more chocolate cake! James made an incredible chocolate cinnamon cake from a recipe that someone at work gave him. It's amazing! And the frosting...WOW! Email me if you want the recipe.


Ok, so I have mentioned that Hunter is always getting into things...the latest was the blow-pens that Curren's cousins sent him for his birthday. They aren't washable, so this purple pen was on Hunter's hands for a few days. This picture was taken while I was telling him, "NO!" His face is priceless! He felt bad for a minute and then he smiled which made me smile and then he laughed so I started laughing!

1 comments:

Chrispy Critter said...

Happy Birthday! I would love the recipe. Matt has an Austin interview. Cross your fingers for us!