Sunday, June 27, 2010

Celebrity friend


A few months before we moved to Utah, a girl named Leslie moved into our ward with her husband and 3 kids. One day she and I took our kids to a pumpkin patch and she also had us over for dinner. She casually mentioned that she had a design blog. I checked it out and realized that she was quite popular-well-known-famous in the blogging world! She has great taste and spotlights beautiful things on her blog. So, on our way to the airport, we stopped to see her home. It is beautiful. Thanks, Leslie for letting us drop by!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

it was so fun to see you, i'm glad you took time to come over. i also think it's hilarious that you think i'm famous. :)

Rammells said...

I had no idea! That is so funny, I read her blog ALL THE TIME!!