A change is just what I needed, so I decided to go dark! I love it. Porter wasn't so sure. He didn't want me to hold him for a while when I got home, but now he is ok with it.
I love it, Lori! You look fantastic (of course)! That's so cute that Porter felt a little unsure. :)
I really like your hair! I actually went dark myself last month. You're as beautiful as ever! Happy Birthday to Porter...they get too big too fast!
ohhh I do love it. Very chic yet sophisticated:)
Lori, you look fabulous! I love the change!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love it, Lori! You look fantastic (of course)! That's so cute that Porter felt a little unsure. :)
I really like your hair! I actually went dark myself last month. You're as beautiful as ever! Happy Birthday to Porter...they get too big too fast!
ohhh I do love it. Very chic yet sophisticated:)
Lori, you look fabulous! I love the change!
Post a Comment