Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sunday dinner in Mapleton Canyon





Most Sunday dinners are at Falene and Jearl's, but one week we all thought it would be nice to eat outside. We all brought things to make Cafe Rio salads and they were so yummy! For dessert I brought Twix bars and Mikel made Scotcheroos. Sunday dinners with family are the best!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I like all of the pics. But that one of the kids jumping and your little guy watching them do it..that is so cute! I think you could win a contest with that one!

Jessica Hughes said...

OK lori what is a scotcharoo and I want that recipe..Please and I'm proud of u guys for hiking to the Y. Also call us when your in sandiego area we'd love to see ya...

Jessica Hughes said...

OK lori what is a scotcharoo and I want that recipe..Please and I'm proud of u guys for hiking to the Y. Also call us when your in sandiego area we'd love to see ya...