Sunday, November 13, 2011

Texas surprise


For a few days in October I surprised my good friend, Christine for her 40th. birthday. Lauren picked me up at the airport and we headed over to Christine's to surprise her. She had no idea I was coming! It was so fun to be there for part of the week long celebration. We ate lunch at Central Market with lots of good friends. It was great to soak up the sun and catch up with everyone. She made an awsome Greek meal for her birthday dinner. Then I spent the night with the Wrights. So fun to laugh with Nate and Lauren, just like old times. We went for a walk in the morning, after I slept in!! The next few days were filled with more food, a movie at the Fork n Dine in Grapevine, and a mani/pedi and some shopping in Southlake. It was fun to be back in Texas and celebrate Christine's birthday with her.

1 comments:

Lauren said...

I just now read this! I'm behind not only in blogging myself, but also in reading blogs! :) It was so, so fun to have you here and to be in on the surprise! I loved it! We sure miss y'all!