One of my favorite places! The beach. This is one of the beaches I spent many summer days when I was a little, then a teenager, a college student, and now a parent with my own children. (Curren was super sick this whole week. He had a fever and slept for over two hours while we played in the sand, had snacks, and splashed in the waves).
Monday, May 4, 2009
Torrey Pines
One of my favorite places! The beach. This is one of the beaches I spent many summer days when I was a little, then a teenager, a college student, and now a parent with my own children. (Curren was super sick this whole week. He had a fever and slept for over two hours while we played in the sand, had snacks, and splashed in the waves).
Posted by Lori Ellsworth at 2:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So jealous! It has been forever since we've been down. Looks like fun!
The beach looks like so much fun, but poor Curren.
I'm jealous of all the sunshine.
Post a Comment